RECLAIM YOUR ORAL HEALTH
Restorative Dentistry Orlando
Your smile says a lot about who you are. If your teeth are in less than optimal condition or your smile is worn down or damaged, our Orlando area dental team offers restorative dentistry services which repair the foundation of your smile, restore youthfulness to your teeth and gums, and significantly improve your oral health. Our team will go above and beyond to show you support, lend you guidance, and give you the high-quality treatment and care that you deserve to receive.
Our Restorative Dentistry Procedures
In an effort to repair the health of your smile, improve the aesthetics of your teeth and gums, and restore function to your bite, our Orlando area practice offers a variety of restorative dentistry procedures, all of which can be tailored to fulfill your unique dental needs. Those procedures include:
- Dental Crowns- Using only porcelain materials, our dentists can craft dental crowns to cap a structurally impaired tooth. Dental crowns protect your existing, healthy teeth from damage and preserve a flawed tooth structure. For your convenience, we can craft your restoration in a single visit, so you can leave our office after just one appointment with a healthier, more beautiful smile.
- Dental Bridges- While a dental crown engulfs a single flawed tooth or takes the place of a missing tooth, a dental bridge fills the gap created by multiple consecutive missing teeth. Crafted out of porcelain materials, a dental bridge is anchored by two dental crowns and can be permanently placed within your smile. The arch of the bridges is customized to blend in seamlessly with the contour of your smile.
- Dentures - Dentures can replace a full row of missing teeth or fill your entire mouth. High quality traditional and implant-supported dentures are available at Alafaya Family Dentistry. Attached to dental implants, these dentures look and feel completely natural. Made of porcelain, your new teeth will be as attractive as they are functional.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically placed by Dr. Ross in the jawbone, where they act as an artificial root for a dental prosthetic. Dental implants fuse to the bone to create a strong, sturdy, reliable foundation for a dental crown, dental bridge, or denture. We offer free consultations and evaluations for patients who are interested in dental implants.
- Teeth Tomorrow™ - This advanced system uses six dental implants to permanently support a premium Prettau® Zirconia bridge. The implants are inserted at strategic angles into the jawbone to achieve a strong and secure hold. By using six implants, Teeth Tomorrow™ dentures completely eliminate any potential need for bone grafts or sinus lifts, which ultimately saves time, cost, and recovery time. Every restoration is hand-crafted and custom-tinted to ensure the most natural-looking restoration possible.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction- A full mouth reconstruction is the combination of two or more restorative dentistry procedures. The service is designed to target multiple problematic aspects of your teeth, gums, and jaw, and significantly augment your oral health and the aesthetic of your smile.
- Dental Bonding- Using a natural bonding agent, our doctors can close spaces between teeth and reshape the contour of a structurally flawed tooth.
- Tooth-colored Fillings- A composite, tooth-colored filling is used to repair a tooth that has been compromised due to decay, cracking or chipping. The all-natural substance blends in flawlessly with the healthy portion of your enamel so the restoration is not visible to the naked eye.
- Porcelain Inlays Onlays- Inlays are fabricated out of composite or porcelain materials to treat teeth that suffer damage within the top surface of the enamel. Onlays are used to treat the surface of a tooth that extends beyond the cusps of the structure.
We highly recommend you consult with a trusted dentist prior to undergoing any form of restorative dental work. The following are a few questions to consider when determining whether restorative dentistry is right for you:
- Are your teeth decayed or decaying?
- Are you missing teeth?
- Are your teeth cracked, fractured, chipped, or in some other way heavily damaged?
- Are your teeth stained?
- Do you have gold or silver restorations that you wish to have removed and replaced with tooth-colored or porcelain materials?
- Has your smile lost natural function?
- Has the condition of your teeth left you feeling self-conscience?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, then restorative dentistry may be just what your smile needs to look and feel rejuvenated. What many patients don’t realize is that the condition of your teeth can be problematic to your overall well-being. If your smile is affected by decay or your gums are impacted by disease, you may be prone to developing other medical conditions. Additionally you may be experiencing facial or neck pain as a result of your poor oral health, so having your smile evaluated is important.
Contact Our Orlando Area Practice about Restorative Dentistry
It is our Orlando area dentists’ desire to provide you with restorative dentistry services that will truly transform the health of your smile and forever-change your life. Contact Alafaya Family Dentistry to schedule a consultation with one of our dental professionals.